CCC x Valley Heart Ranch Private Tour
Join us for a 2-hour guided tour of beautiful Valley Heart Ranch. Here you will explore five acres of lush coffee trees, meet and interact with farm animals, and participate in a coffee cupping/tasting & roasting experience hosted by Coastal Coffee Collective. Our coffee cuppings will guide you through tasting a curated selection of CCC’s small batch, single origin specialty coffees. We’ll explore the path coffee takes from seed to cup, discussing regions and our favorite farms. You'll learn how to taste coffee with respect to sweetness, acidity, mouthfeel, and overall taste.
- Two hour guided tour of the beautiful Valley Heart Ranch
- View and explore several varietals of 3,900 lush coffee plants scattered over five acres of loam soil terraces.
- Farm animal meet-and-greet
- Participate in a coffee cupping and sample our seasonal menu of coffees
- Experience a roasting demonstration & leave with freshly roasted coffee
Our socially distanced, COVID-friendly tours are limited to one family or group at time. Per the California Department of Public Health and Santa Barbara County, all individuals over the age of three are required to wear a face mask when inside of the premises of Valley Heart Ranch.
Photos by Spencer Bruce