Slayer Steam LPx Three Group
Slayer Steam LPx is a version of Steam LP with a different set of aesthetic options, adding engineered-wood actuator handles, a polished chrome frame and your choice of 4 body colors: Matte Black, Gloss White, Turquoise Blue and Bone Beige.
- Pre-Infusion: 1-10 seconds. Internal regulator allows for 1-3 bars of pressure for a soft pre-infusion. Dynamically change the flavor and allow for a much finer grind.
- Quick Calibration: Use Manual mode to dial in your coffee while the machine automatically records the settings. Easily save the recipe you like best to a volumetric mode for automated output aka “record and playback”.
- Paddle Actuators: 2 volumetric settings per group
- Shot timers
- Individual brew temperatures
- Lifetime shot counters
- Quick and full clean settings
- Advanced volumetric algorithm translates time to weight –– set up your automated volumetric settings for output by weight or time, whichever is your preference.
- Electronic solenoid steam wands for extreme responsiveness, durability & efficiency
- Hot water dose (2 presets)
- Auto purge: set for before or after you pull a shot
- Shot lights to illuminate your extraction
- Massive, adjustable drip tray
- Pre and post infusion 0-10 seconds
- PID controlled independent brew tanks
- Heads-up Barista Dashboard™ per grouphead for on the fly easy changes to your settings
- Wing channels to hide hoses and wires
- Available in 2 and 3 Group configurations